Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
Veritas Flex Appliance Getting Started and Administration Guide
Last Published: 2020-05-11
Product(s): Appliances (1.3)
Platform: Flex Appliance OS
- Product overview
- Getting started
- Modifying settings
- Managing users
- Managing Flex Appliance Console users and tenants
- Managing NetBackup application instance users
- Using Flex Appliance
- Managing the repository
- Creating application instances
- Managing application instances
- Managing application add-ons on instances
- Running NetBackup commands on an application instance
- Upgrading application instances
- About Flex Appliance upgrades and updates
- Monitoring the appliance
- About AutoSupport and Call Home
- Monitoring the hardware from the Flex Appliance Shell
- Reconfiguring the appliance
- Troubleshooting guidelines
Deleting a network bond
Follow these steps to delete a network bond.
To delete a network bond
- From the System topology page on the Flex Appliance Console, click on each of your application instances and verify that the bond is not listed in the IP address and interface pairs field.
- If the bond is listed for one or more instances, edit the network of each instance to remove the bond. You may need to add a different IP address and interface pair if the bond is the only interface that is assigned to the instance.
- Navigate to the Network interfaces page and select the bond that you want to delete.
- Click Delete bond.