Veritas Flex Appliance Getting Started and Administration Guide
- Product overview
- Getting started
- Modifying settings
- Managing users
- Managing Flex Appliance Console users and tenants
- Managing NetBackup application instance users
- Using Flex Appliance
- Managing the repository
- Creating application instances
- Managing application instances
- Managing application add-ons on instances
- Running NetBackup commands on an application instance
- Upgrading application instances
- About Flex Appliance upgrades and updates
- Monitoring the appliance
- About AutoSupport and Call Home
- Monitoring the hardware from the Flex Appliance Shell
- Reconfiguring the appliance
- Troubleshooting guidelines
Changing a user password in the Flex Appliance Console
Follow these steps to change the password of a local user or the default admin user.
Active Directory user passwords cannot be changed from the Flex Appliance Console. They must be changed from the server on which they reside.
To change a user password
- Sign in to the Flex Appliance Console from the user account that you want to change the password for.
- In the top-right corner of the screen, click the black circle icon that includes the user's initials. For example, if the user's full name is Default User, the icon includes the initials DU.
- Click Change password.
- Fill in the required fields and click Save.