Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
Veritas Flex Appliance Getting Started and Administration Guide
Last Published: 2020-05-11
Product(s): Appliances (1.3)
Platform: Flex Appliance OS
- Product overview
- Getting started
- Modifying settings
- Managing users
- Managing Flex Appliance Console users and tenants
- Managing NetBackup application instance users
- Using Flex Appliance
- Managing the repository
- Creating application instances
- Managing application instances
- Managing application add-ons on instances
- Running NetBackup commands on an application instance
- Upgrading application instances
- About Flex Appliance upgrades and updates
- Monitoring the appliance
- About AutoSupport and Call Home
- Monitoring the hardware from the Flex Appliance Shell
- Reconfiguring the appliance
- Troubleshooting guidelines
Connecting an Active Directory domain to the Flex Appliance Console
Follow these steps to connect an Active Directory (AD) domain.
To connect an AD domain
- On the Flex Appliance Console, click the User management icon in the left-side navigation bar to open the User management page.
- Click Connect Active Directory domain.
- Fill in the required parameters and click Save.
Once the AD domain has been connected, you can import AD users and user groups to grant them access to the Flex Appliance Console.