Veritas Flex Appliance Getting Started and Administration Guide
- Product overview
- Getting started
- Modifying settings
- Managing users
- Managing Flex Appliance Console users and tenants
- Managing NetBackup application instance users
- Using Flex Appliance
- Managing the repository
- Creating application instances
- Managing application instances
- Managing application add-ons on instances
- Running NetBackup commands on an application instance
- Upgrading application instances
- About Flex Appliance upgrades and updates
- Monitoring the appliance
- About AutoSupport and Call Home
- Monitoring the hardware from the Flex Appliance Shell
- Reconfiguring the appliance
- Troubleshooting guidelines
Editing an Active Directory domain in the Flex Appliance Console
Follow these steps to make changes to an Active Directory (AD) domain that is connected to Flex Appliance.
To edit an AD domain
- From the Home page of the Flex Appliance Console, click the User management icon in the left-side navigation bar.
- Click Update Active directory domain.
- Modify the parameter fields as necessary and click Save.
Changing the server name or IP address overwrites the existing AD domain with a new domain. Any imported users or user groups that are not part of the new domain are then unable to log in. If you do not plan to add these users to the new domain, you can remove them from the User management page.