Veritas Flex Appliance Getting Started and Administration Guide
- Product overview
- Getting started
- Modifying settings
- Managing users
- Managing Flex Appliance Console users and tenants
- Managing NetBackup application instance users
- Using Flex Appliance
- Managing the repository
- Creating application instances
- Managing application instances
- Managing application add-ons on instances
- Running NetBackup commands on an application instance
- Upgrading application instances
- About Flex Appliance upgrades and updates
- Monitoring the appliance
- About AutoSupport and Call Home
- Monitoring the hardware from the Flex Appliance Shell
- Reconfiguring the appliance
- Troubleshooting guidelines
Managing Flex Appliance Console users and tenants
You can manage all of your Flex Appliance Console users from the User management page. To access the User management page, sign in to the console and click the icon in the left-side navigation bar.
Users are assigned to tenants. A tenant is a separate space for a specific group of users and for a specific use. Different tenants can be allocated for different user groups.
See Adding a tenant.
In this version of Flex Appliance, all users are assigned to all tenants.
The following types of users are supported on the Flex Appliance Console:
Active Directory users
In this version of Flex Appliance, only the super administrator role is available. A super administrator has access to all areas of the Flex Appliance Console and can perform all operations.