Veritas Flex Appliance Getting Started and Administration Guide
- Product overview
- Getting started
- Modifying settings
- Managing users
- Managing Flex Appliance Console users and tenants
- Managing NetBackup application instance users
- Using Flex Appliance
- Managing the repository
- Creating application instances
- Managing application instances
- Managing application add-ons on instances
- Running NetBackup commands on an application instance
- Upgrading application instances
- About Flex Appliance upgrades and updates
- Monitoring the appliance
- About AutoSupport and Call Home
- Monitoring the hardware from the Flex Appliance Shell
- Reconfiguring the appliance
- Troubleshooting guidelines
Resizing instance storage
Use the following procedure to change the storage allocations on an existing application instance in Flex Appliance.
To resize the instance storage
- From the System topology page of the Flex Appliance Console, navigate to the Application instances section.
- Locate the instance that you want to modify. If it is running, select it and click Stop.
- Select the instance, then click Manage > Resize instance storage.
- Follow the prompts to enter new storage allocations for each volume, then click Resize.
- Wait for the resize operation to complete. You can monitor the progress in the Activity Monitor, which is accessible from the left pane of the Flex Appliance Console.
When the resize is complete, you can view the new storage allocations by clicking on the instance name under System topology > Application instances.