Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
Veritas Flex Appliance Getting Started and Administration Guide
Last Published: 2020-05-11
Product(s): Appliances (1.3)
Platform: Flex Appliance OS
- Product overview
- Getting started
- Modifying settings
- Managing users
- Managing Flex Appliance Console users and tenants
- Managing NetBackup application instance users
- Using Flex Appliance
- Managing the repository
- Creating application instances
- Managing application instances
- Managing application add-ons on instances
- Running NetBackup commands on an application instance
- Upgrading application instances
- About Flex Appliance upgrades and updates
- Monitoring the appliance
- About AutoSupport and Call Home
- Monitoring the hardware from the Flex Appliance Shell
- Reconfiguring the appliance
- Troubleshooting guidelines
Editing instance network settings
Use the following procedure to edit the network settings of an existing application instance in Flex Appliance.
To edit the instance network settings
- From the System topology page of the Flex Appliance Console, navigate to the Application instances section.
- Locate the instance that you want to edit. If it is running, select it and click Stop.
- Click on the instance name to open the instance details page.
- At the top of the details page, click Edit network.
- Make the required changes. If you want to add or remove IP address and interface pairs, click Manage pairs.
- When you are done, click Save.