Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
Veritas Flex Appliance Getting Started and Administration Guide
Last Published: 2020-05-11
Product(s): Appliances (1.3)
Platform: Flex Appliance OS
- Product overview
- Getting started
- Modifying settings
- Managing users
- Managing Flex Appliance Console users and tenants
- Managing NetBackup application instance users
- Using Flex Appliance
- Managing the repository
- Creating application instances
- Managing application instances
- Managing application add-ons on instances
- Running NetBackup commands on an application instance
- Upgrading application instances
- About Flex Appliance upgrades and updates
- Monitoring the appliance
- About AutoSupport and Call Home
- Monitoring the hardware from the Flex Appliance Shell
- Reconfiguring the appliance
- Troubleshooting guidelines
Uninstalling application add-ons
Use the following procedure to uninstall an add-on from an instance.
To uninstall an add-on
- From the System topology page of the Flex Appliance Console, navigate to the Application instances section.
- Locate the instance from which you want to uninstall the add-on. If it is running, select it and click Stop. You can also wait to stop the instance until the Flex Appliance Console prompts you to if you prefer.
- Click on the instance name to open the instance details page.
- At the top of the details page, navigate to the Add-ons tab.
- Click the X icon next to the add-on that you want to uninstall.