Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
Veritas Flex Appliance Getting Started and Administration Guide
Last Published: 2020-01-07
Product(s): Appliances (1.3)
Platform: Flex Appliance OS
- Product overview
- Getting started
- Modifying settings
- Managing users
- Managing Flex Appliance Console users and tenants
- Managing NetBackup application instance users
- Using Flex Appliance
- Managing the repository
- Creating application instances
- Managing application instances
- Managing application add-ons on instances
- Running NetBackup commands on an application instance
- Upgrading application instances
- About Flex Appliance upgrades and updates
- Monitoring the appliance
- About AutoSupport and Call Home
- Monitoring the hardware from the Flex Appliance Shell
- Reconfiguring the appliance
- Troubleshooting guidelines
Updating Flex Appliance
Use the following procedure to update the Flex Appliance software.
To update Flex Appliance
- On the Flex Appliance Console, click the Repository icon in the left-side navigation bar and navigate to the Appliance upgrades and updates tab.
- Make sure that the update package you want to use is located in the repository. See Managing the repository.
- Select the node that you want to update and click Update or Update and restart.
- If you have a multi-node appliance, wait for the update process to complete on the selected node, then repeat this procedure on the other node.