Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
Veritas Flex Appliance Getting Started and Administration Guide
Last Published: 2020-01-07
Product(s): Appliances (1.3)
Platform: Flex Appliance OS
- Product overview
- Getting started
- Modifying settings
- Managing users
- Managing Flex Appliance Console users and tenants
- Managing NetBackup application instance users
- Using Flex Appliance
- Managing the repository
- Creating application instances
- Managing application instances
- Managing application add-ons on instances
- Running NetBackup commands on an application instance
- Upgrading application instances
- About Flex Appliance upgrades and updates
- Monitoring the appliance
- About AutoSupport and Call Home
- Monitoring the hardware from the Flex Appliance Shell
- Reconfiguring the appliance
- Troubleshooting guidelines
Removing the current appliance upgrade or update package from the repository
The Flex Appliance repository can only hold one appliance upgrade or update package at a time. Use the following procedure to remove the current package.
To remove an appliance upgrade or update package from the repository
- Sign in to the Flex Appliance Console and click the Repository icon in the left-side navigation bar.
- On the Repository page, navigate to the Appliance upgrades and updates tab.
- Click Remove package.