Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
Veritas Flex Appliance Getting Started and Administration Guide
Last Published: 2020-01-07
Product(s): Appliances (1.3)
Platform: Flex Appliance OS
- Product overview
- Getting started
- Modifying settings
- Managing users
- Managing Flex Appliance Console users and tenants
- Managing NetBackup application instance users
- Using Flex Appliance
- Managing the repository
- Creating application instances
- Managing application instances
- Managing application add-ons on instances
- Running NetBackup commands on an application instance
- Upgrading application instances
- About Flex Appliance upgrades and updates
- Monitoring the appliance
- About AutoSupport and Call Home
- Monitoring the hardware from the Flex Appliance Shell
- Reconfiguring the appliance
- Troubleshooting guidelines
Editing a tenant
Follow these steps to change the settings for a tenant.
To edit a tenant
- On the Flex Appliance Console, click the Tenants icon in the left-side navigation bar.
- Click the name of the tenant that you want to edit.
- Change the appropriate settings.
- Click Save.