Veritas Flex Appliance Getting Started and Administration Guide
- Product overview
- Getting started
- Modifying settings
- Managing users
- Managing Flex Appliance Console users and tenants
- Managing NetBackup application instance users
- Using Flex Appliance
- Managing the repository
- Creating application instances
- Managing application instances
- Managing application add-ons on instances
- Running NetBackup commands on an application instance
- Upgrading application instances
- About Flex Appliance upgrades and updates
- Monitoring the appliance
- About AutoSupport and Call Home
- Monitoring the hardware from the Flex Appliance Shell
- Reconfiguring the appliance
- Troubleshooting guidelines
Managing the repository
Before you can create an application instance, install an application add-on, or upgrade or update the appliance software, you must first add the applicable files to the repository.
To access the repository, sign in to the Flex Appliance Console and click theicon in the left-side navigation bar.
The Repository page consists of the following tabs:
Use this tab to manage your applications for creating and upgrading instances. The tab displays the applications that are in the repository and their versions.
Use this tab to manage application add-ons for your instances. The tab displays the add-ons that are in the repository and details about each, such as type, version, and the application they can be installed on.
Appliance upgrades and updates
Use this tab to manage upgrade and update packages for Flex Appliance. The repository can only hold one upgrade or update package at a time. The tab displays the package that is currently in the repository and details relevant to installing the upgrade or update.
Use the Repository tabs to do the following:
Add files to the repository
Remove the current Flex Appliance upgrade or update package from the repository
Update Flex Appliance