Veritas NetBackup™ for Hyper-V Administrator's Guide
- Notes and prerequisites
- Configure NetBackup communication with Hyper-V
- Configure NetBackup policies for Hyper-V
- Backup options on the Hyper-V tab
- Hyper-V - Advanced Attributes
- Browse for Hyper-V virtual machines
- Configure Hyper-V Intelligent Policies
- NetBackup Hyper-V for SCVMM
- Windows Server failover cluster support
- Virtual machine maintenance after a restore
- Back up and restore Hyper-V
- Restoring individual files to a shared location on the virtual machine
- Use Accelerator to back up Hyper-V
- Best practices and more information
- NetBackup logs for Hyper-V and how to create them
- Errors during policy creation
- NetBackup status codes related to Hyper-V
- Appendix A. VSS backup method: Hyper-V online and offline backups
- Appendix B. Hyper-V pass-through disks
- Appendix C. NetBackup commands to back up and restore Hyper-V virtual machines
- Examples of nbrestorevm for restoring VMs to Hyper-V
Accelerator requires the OptimizedImage attribute
Accelerator requires that the storage has the
OptimizedImage attribute enabled.
To ensure that your storage is configured properly, see the documentation for your storage option:
NetBackup Media Server Deduplication Pool.
OptimizedImageattribute is enabled by default beginning with the NetBackup 7.1 release. If you created the storage servers and pools in an earlier release, you must configure them for
See the NetBackup Deduplication Guide.
Backups to a third-party disk appliance.
The storage device must support the
See the NetBackup OpenStorage Solutions Guide for Disk.
Cloud storage that NetBackup supports.
See the NetBackup Cloud Administrator's Guide.