Veritas Appliance Management Guide
- Appliance as an AMS
- Using the Appliance Management Console
- Managing appliances from the Home page
- About managing appliance software upgrades
- Managing EEBs or add-ons
- About staging packages
- About managing services
- Monitoring activities and events
- Managing the repository
- Applying management updates on earlier appliance versions
- Running AMS on NetBackup Virtual Appliance
About collecting AMS logs
Starting with version 22.214.171.124, Appliance Management logs are included when you run the DataCollect command on a NetBackup Appliance or a NetBackup Virtual Appliance. The logs are located under
/log/appliancemgmt, and they include the AMS as well as the agent logs.
For details on the usage of DataCollect, refer to the NetBackup Appliance Commands Reference Guide.