Veritas Appliance Management Guide
- Appliance as an AMS
- Using the Appliance Management Console
- Managing appliances from the Home page
- About managing appliance software upgrades
- Managing EEBs or add-ons
- About staging packages
- About managing services
- Monitoring activities and events
- Managing the repository
- Applying management updates on earlier appliance versions
- Running AMS on NetBackup Virtual Appliance
Considerations for staging packages
Review the following considerations for staging packages on appliances from the Appliance Management Console:
The ability to the stage packages on an appliance remotely is available for NetBackup Appliances with AMA version 1.4 or later. You need to update earlier versions of the agent before you can perform these actions on an appliances.
You can simultaneously stage packages on multiple appliances provided that the software versions of the selected appliances match.
You can stage only two packages at a time. To stage more packages, repeat the procedure with the remaining packages and the same selected appliances.