Veritas Appliance Management Guide
- Appliance as an AMS
- Using the Appliance Management Console
- Managing appliances from the Home page
- About managing appliance software upgrades
- Managing EEBs or add-ons
- About staging packages
- About managing services
- Monitoring activities and events
- Managing the repository
- Applying management updates on earlier appliance versions
- Running AMS on NetBackup Virtual Appliance
Uninstalling EEBs or add-ons
The Uninstall EEB (patch) page lets you uninstall EEB software for multiple appliances.
To uninstall EEB (patch)
- On the Home page, select the appliances from which you want to uninstall the EEBs. All the selected appliances must have the same software version. After completing the appliance selections, click Manage > Uninstall EEB/Add-on.
- On the Uninstall EEB (patch) page (1 Confirm appliance selection), review and verify the displayed information for the appliances that you selected on the Home page. If the list is correct, click Next.
To make any changes, go back to the Home page and make them. Return to this page to confirm your selections and click Next.
- On the Enter EEB to uninstall page, enter the name of the appropriate EEB package and click Next.
Only one package can be specified.
- On Confirm and UnInstall page, review and verify the list of appliances from which to uninstall the EEB package. Then click Uninstall to start the uninstallation.
- On the Activity Monitor, watch the State column for the progress and the results of the EEB uninstallation for each appliance, as follows:
The EEB uninstallation will begin.
The EEB uninstallation has begun.
The EEB uninstallation is complete.
The EEB uninstallation has failed.