Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
Veritas Appliance Management Guide
Last Published: 2020-12-01
Product(s): Appliances (188.8.131.52)
Platform: NetBackup Appliance OS
- Appliance as an AMS
- Using the Appliance Management Console
- Managing appliances from the Home page
- About managing appliance software upgrades
- Managing EEBs or add-ons
- About staging packages
- About managing services
- Monitoring activities and events
- Managing the repository
- Applying management updates on earlier appliance versions
- Running AMS on NetBackup Virtual Appliance
Removing upgrade packages or EEB files from the Repository
Use the following procedure to permanently remove any packages or EEB files from the Repository.
To permanently remove upgrade packages or EEB files from the Repository
- Use a browser to sign in to the Appliance Management Console with the appropriate AMS user credentials
- Click the check box next to any packages or files that are no longer needed. To select all packages and files, click the check box that appears above the first item in the list.
- Click Remove.