Veritas Appliance Management Guide
- Appliance as an AMS
- Using the Appliance Management Console
- Managing appliances from the Home page
- About managing appliance software upgrades
- Managing EEBs or add-ons
- About staging packages
- About managing services
- Monitoring activities and events
- Managing the repository
- Applying management updates on earlier appliance versions
- Running AMS on NetBackup Virtual Appliance
About the AMS and the agent topology
This topic explains how you can set the topology to enable central management of appliances.
A topology consists of one AMS that manages multiple agents. You can have multiple such topologies in your environment depending on workload and performance.
Figure: AMS and agent topology shows the AMS and the agent topology.