Veritas Appliance Management Guide
- Appliance as an AMS
- Using the Appliance Management Console
- Managing appliances from the Home page
- About managing appliance software upgrades
- Managing EEBs or add-ons
- About staging packages
- About managing services
- Monitoring activities and events
- Managing the repository
- Applying management updates on earlier appliance versions
- Running AMS on NetBackup Virtual Appliance
Removing one or more agents from the Appliance Management Console
Use the following procedure to remove one or more agents from the Appliance Management Console.
To remove one or more agents
- On the Home page, select the agents that you want to remove.
- Click Remove.
- The following dialog box is displayed:
Click Remove to remove the selected appliances.
The appliance is removed and is no longer managed from the Appliance Management Console.
- After you remove an appliance from the Appliance Management Console, you must also unregister it from the AMS.
To unregister an appliance, run the Manage Agent Unregister command on the appliance from the NetBackup Appliance Shell Menu.