Veritas Appliance Management Guide
- Appliance as an AMS
- Using the Appliance Management Console
- Managing appliances from the Home page
- About managing appliance software upgrades
- Managing EEBs or add-ons
- About staging packages
- About managing services
- Monitoring activities and events
- Managing the repository
- Applying management updates on earlier appliance versions
- Running AMS on NetBackup Virtual Appliance
About the Activity Monitor
Use the Activity Monitor in the Appliance Management Console to monitor all the tasks within the last 90 days. The Activity Monitor also lists the hostname of appliances that are being upgraded or updated. Apart from the hostname, it also lists the details about the task, state, detail, and the time when the task started.
Updates to the Activity Monitor occur as upgrades or EEB installations are initiated, are in progress, failed, or completed. Without a refresh cycle, updates occur instantaneously.
The EEB installations or upgrades must be started from the Appliance Management Console for them to be visible in the Activity Monitor.
You cannot monitor the tasks that are older than 90 days.