Veritas Appliance Management Guide
- Appliance as an AMS
- Using the Appliance Management Console
- Managing appliances from the Home page
- About managing appliance software upgrades
- Managing EEBs or add-ons
- About staging packages
- About managing services
- Monitoring activities and events
- Managing the repository
- Applying management updates on earlier appliance versions
- Running AMS on NetBackup Virtual Appliance
Viewing the capacity utilization of an appliance
The Capacity tab displays the partition details for the appliance and its capacity utilization trend over a duration that you can specify. The data is automatically updated every 24 hours.
The Capacity tab is available for physical appliances only and not for virtual appliances.
By default, the capacity utilization trend for the past week is displayed. You can view the trend for various durations up to a year.
The Capacity Utilization Trend graph is responsive. The horizontal axis corresponds to days within the duration that is selected in the Timeframe drop-down. When you click on a spot in the graph, the Partition Details table displays the details that correspond to that date. The partition details include its type, total size, available space, used space, and the percentage of the capacity used.
To view the capacity utilization data of an appliance
- Sign in to the Appliance Management Console with the appropriate AMS user credentials.
- On the Home page, click on the host name of the appliance.
- Click the Capacity tab.
- Use the Timeframe drop-down to change the duration for which the data is displayed.
- Hover on the Capacity utilization trend graph to view the dates for which the data is available.
- Click on a spot on the graph to view the partition details that correspond to that date.