Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
Veritas Appliance Management Guide
Last Published: 2021-02-15
Product(s): Appliances (188.8.131.52)
Platform: NetBackup Appliance OS
- Appliance as an AMS
- Using the Appliance Management Console
- Managing appliances from the Home page
- About managing appliance software upgrades
- Managing EEBs or add-ons
- About staging packages
- About managing services
- Monitoring activities and events
- Managing the repository
- Applying management updates on earlier appliance versions
- Running AMS on NetBackup Virtual Appliance
Rebooting an appliance
You may need to reboot an appliance intermittently for administration or maintenance purposes. The Appliance Management Console lets you reboot an AMS or an agent appliance from the Overview tab.
To reboot an appliance
- Sign in to the Appliance Management Console with the appropriate AMS user credentials.
- On the Home page, click on the host name of the appliance.
- On the Overview tab, click Reboot appliance.