Veritas Appliance Management Guide
- Appliance as an AMS
- Using the Appliance Management Console
- Managing appliances from the Home page
- About managing appliance software upgrades
- Managing EEBs or add-ons
- About staging packages
- About managing services
- Monitoring activities and events
- Managing the repository
- Applying management updates on earlier appliance versions
- Running AMS on NetBackup Virtual Appliance
Guidelines for adding upgrade packages or files to the repository
Use the following guidelines when adding upgrade packages to the repository:
Add upgrade packages or EEB files that have been downloaded only from the Veritas Support site.
Do not change or modify the upgrade package or EEB file names.
Do not add a package or a file that is larger than 10 GB.
Before adding a package or a file, make sure that the repository has enough space to accommodate it.
After an upgrade to version 3.1, before adding any packages or files to the repository you must first increase the size of the
/config partition to 150 GB. Log in to the NetBackup Appliance Shell Menu and navigate to the Main_Menu > Manage > Storage view. Next, run the following command to resize the partition to 150 GB: Resize Configuration 150GB.