Veritas Appliance Management Guide
- Appliance as an AMS
- Using the Appliance Management Console
- Managing appliances from the Home page
- About managing appliance software upgrades
- Managing EEBs or add-ons
- About staging packages
- About managing services
- Monitoring activities and events
- Managing the repository
- Applying management updates on earlier appliance versions
- Running AMS on NetBackup Virtual Appliance
Adding upgrade packages or EEB files to the repository
Adding upgrade packages or EEB files to the repository consist of the following tasks:
Download the package or the file from Veritas.
From the AMS, locate the downloaded package or file and add it to the repository.
Use the following procedure to download and add upgrade packages or EEB files to the repository.
To download and add packages or EEB files to the repository
- From a computer within your appliance domain, download the appropriate package or file from Veritas.
- From the same computer, use a browser to sign in to the Appliance Management Console with the appropriate AMS user credentials.
- On the Repository page, click Add.
- In the dialog box that appears, do the following:
At the top of the dialog box, click on the drop-down and navigate to the location where you downloaded the package or the file from Veritas.
Select the downloaded package or file from the list of items that appears, then click Open.
The package or the file should appear at the top of the list on the Repository page.