Veritas Appliance Management Guide
- Appliance as an AMS
- Using the Appliance Management Console
- Managing appliances from the Home page
- About managing appliance software upgrades
- Managing EEBs or add-ons
- About staging packages
- About managing services
- Monitoring activities and events
- Managing the repository
- Applying management updates on earlier appliance versions
- Running AMS on NetBackup Virtual Appliance
Requirements for managing services
Consider the following requirements for managing services on appliances from the Appliance Management Console:
The ability to the manage services on an appliance remotely is available for NetBackup Appliances with AMA version 1.4 or later. You need to update earlier versions of the agent before you can perform these actions on an appliances.
You can simultaneously manage services on multiple appliances provided that the software versions of the selected appliances match.