Veritas Appliance Management Guide
- Appliance as an AMS
- Using the Appliance Management Console
- Managing appliances from the Home page
- About managing appliance software upgrades
- Managing EEBs or add-ons
- About staging packages
- About managing services
- Monitoring activities and events
- Managing the repository
- Applying management updates on earlier appliance versions
- Running AMS on NetBackup Virtual Appliance
Downloading the AMS and agent updates for earlier versions
NetBackup Appliance 22.214.171.124 includes the latest versions of the AMS/agent software (1.4). The AMS/agent version installed on NetBackup Appliance 3.1.1 or later can be updated by downloading and installing the appropriate management update package.
After you update the AMS, the agents that are added to the AMS can be updated automatically or manually. The procedures for updating the AMS and agents are listed in the following sections:
See Managing AMS updates.
You can view the AMS and agent version from the Home page of the Appliance Management Console. These are listed in the AMS/Agent version column.
The following table lists the AMS/agent version that is included with the corresponding appliance software version.
NetBackup appliance software version