Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
Veritas Appliance Management Guide
Last Published: 2021-02-15
Product(s): Appliances (18.104.22.168)
Platform: NetBackup Appliance OS
- Appliance as an AMS
- Using the Appliance Management Console
- Managing appliances from the Home page
- About managing appliance software upgrades
- Managing EEBs or add-ons
- About staging packages
- About managing services
- Monitoring activities and events
- Managing the repository
- Applying management updates on earlier appliance versions
- Running AMS on NetBackup Virtual Appliance
Accessing the Activity Monitor
The Activity Monitor shows a summary of all the tasks that occurred in the last 90 days. It shows all tasks like failed and completed tasks, and also the tasks that are in progress.
To access the Activity Monitor
- Sign in to the Appliance Management Console with the appropriate AMS user credentials.
- Click the Activity icon.
- Alternatively, click the Monitor icon, and on the Monitor page, click View under Activity Monitor.