Veritas™ 5340 Appliance Hardware Installation Guide
- Hardware overview
- Preinstallation requirements
- Hardware installation procedures
- Appendix A. Adding Expansion Storage Shelves to an operating appliance that does not have any Expansion shelves
- Appendix B. Adding Expansion Storage Shelves to an operating appliance that has at least one operating Expansion shelf
- Appendix C. Configuring the disk space for new NetBackup Expansion Storage Shelves
- Appendix D. Configuring the disk space for new Flex Expansion Storage Shelves
This appendix applies to an operating appliance that has one or two compute nodes and a Primary Storage Shelf. It is possible to already have one or more Expansion Storage Shelves, up to three units.
The cable scheme for NetBackup and Flex appliances is the same. The hardware must be turned off before you add any storage shelves.
The Flex Appliance release 1.2 supports this feature.