Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
Veritas™ 5340 Appliance Hardware Installation Guide
Last Published: 2021-01-26
Product(s): Appliances (Version Not Specified)
Platform: Veritas 5340
- Hardware overview
- Preinstallation requirements
- Hardware installation procedures
- Appendix A. Adding Expansion Storage Shelves to an operating appliance that does not have any Expansion shelves
- Appendix B. Adding Expansion Storage Shelves to an operating appliance that has at least one operating Expansion shelf
- Appendix C. Configuring the disk space for new NetBackup Expansion Storage Shelves
- Appendix D. Configuring the disk space for new Flex Expansion Storage Shelves
5U84 storage shelf rear panel
The rear panel of a 5U84 storage shelf contains the following components:
Two I/O module slots, which contain either redundant RAID controllers or Expansion modules. (Item 1)
Five cooling modules (Item 2)
Two power supply units (PSUs) (Item 3)
Each cooling module contains two fans. Cooling modules can be individually replaced but cannot be taken apart to replace only one fan.
Refer to the following sections for information about the I/O modules.
See 5U84 storage shelf RAID controller.