Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
Veritas™ 5340 Appliance Hardware Installation Guide
Last Published: 2021-01-26
Product(s): Appliances (Version Not Specified)
Platform: Veritas 5340
- Hardware overview
- Preinstallation requirements
- Hardware installation procedures
- Appendix A. Adding Expansion Storage Shelves to an operating appliance that does not have any Expansion shelves
- Appendix B. Adding Expansion Storage Shelves to an operating appliance that has at least one operating Expansion shelf
- Appendix C. Configuring the disk space for new NetBackup Expansion Storage Shelves
- Appendix D. Configuring the disk space for new Flex Expansion Storage Shelves
Compute node shipping container contents
Each compute node and each storage shelf is shipped in separate containers. Each container includes other boxes and contents. The disk drives are installed into the compute node at the factory.
The following items ship within the compute node box.
Open Me First envelope, containing:
Deployment plan that provides basic information and links to detailed information
Environmental compliance statement
USB drive with factory image
Hardware such as:
Hardware cable connections poster
Rack rails and mounting hardware
Four Fibre Channel (FC) cables
Two power cords