Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
Veritas™ 5340 Appliance Hardware Installation Guide
Last Published: 2021-01-26
Product(s): Appliances (Version Not Specified)
Platform: Veritas 5340
- Hardware overview
- Preinstallation requirements
- Hardware installation procedures
- Appendix A. Adding Expansion Storage Shelves to an operating appliance that does not have any Expansion shelves
- Appendix B. Adding Expansion Storage Shelves to an operating appliance that has at least one operating Expansion shelf
- Appendix C. Configuring the disk space for new NetBackup Expansion Storage Shelves
- Appendix D. Configuring the disk space for new Flex Expansion Storage Shelves
5U84 storage shelf RAID controller
The Primary Storage Shelf contains two RAID controllers in I/O modules. The controllers are labeled A and B, from left to right as you look at the rear panel of a shelf. Each controller has four Fibre Channel (FC) ports. From left to right the FC ports are labeled 3, 2, 1, and 0. The SAS3 port on the left side of each RAID controller connects to a SAS3 port on an Expansion I/O module.