Enterprise Vault™ Backup and Recovery
- About this guide
- Backing up Enterprise Vault
- Backup of Enterprise Vault data
- About backup mode cmdlets
- Enterprise Vault recovery procedures
- Recovering Enterprise Vault using full system backups
- Recovering Enterprise Vault using data-only backups
- Recovery of Enterprise Vault in a VCS cluster
- Recovery of Enterprise Vault in a Windows Server failover cluster
Vault store partitions and vault store databases backup
Each vault store has a database which is called
EVvaultstore_n, where vaultstore is the name of the vault store with its spaces removed, and n is an internally generated integer.
Back up the vault store databases at the same you back up the vault store partitions.
After you back up a vault store database or back up a group of vault store databases, immediately back up the directory database (
Before you back up the vault store databases and vault store partitions, place the vault stores in backup mode.