Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
Enterprise Vault™ Backup and Recovery
Last Published: 2018-03-29
Product(s): Enterprise Vault (12.3)
- About this guide
- Backing up Enterprise Vault
- Backup of Enterprise Vault data
- About backup mode cmdlets
- Enterprise Vault recovery procedures
- Recovering Enterprise Vault using full system backups
- Recovering Enterprise Vault using data-only backups
- Recovery of Enterprise Vault in a VCS cluster
- Recovery of Enterprise Vault in a Windows Server failover cluster
Recovery procedure 8: Checking the Web Access application settings
You must now ensure that the port and protocol settings for the Web Access application are correct.
To check the Web Access application settings
- Open the Administration Console.
- Expand the Enterprise Vault and Directory containers.
- Right-click the Site entry, and then select Properties.
- View the General page. Check that the port and protocol set for accessing the Web Access application virtual directory, /EnterpriseVault, match the settings on the Default Web Site in IIS.