Enterprise Vault™ Backup and Recovery
- About this guide
- Backing up Enterprise Vault
- Backup of Enterprise Vault data
- About backup mode cmdlets
- Enterprise Vault recovery procedures
- Recovering Enterprise Vault using full system backups
- Recovering Enterprise Vault using data-only backups
- Recovery of Enterprise Vault in a VCS cluster
- Recovery of Enterprise Vault in a Windows Server failover cluster
Recovery of Enterprise Vault in a VCS cluster
This section outlines how to repair an Enterprise Vault VCS cluster in which one or all of the nodes needs rebuilding. See the Installing and Configuring guide and Solutions Guide for Veritas Storage Foundation and High Availability Solutions for more information on how to perform the following steps.
The Installing and Configuring guide also describes how to implement a disaster recovery solution using Veritas Storage Foundation HA with the Veritas Volume Replicator (VVR) and Global Cluster Option (GCO).