Veritas NetBackup™ Clustered Master Server Administrator's Guide
- Introduction to NetBackup Master Server Clustering
- About NetBackup clustering
- NetBackup in a Windows Server Failover Clustering
- NetBackup in a Veritas Cluster Server on UNIX/Linux
- About preinstallation checklist for a NetBackup failover server installation on VCS on Unix\Linux
- NetBackup in a Veritas Cluster Server on Windows
- NetBackup in a Solaris Cluster
- NetBackup on HP Service Guard cluster
- NetBackup on PowerHA cluster for AIX
- Configuring NetBackup
- Operational notes
- Appendix A. NetBackup master server in a cluster using multiple interfaces
About the support for multiple IP addresses in NetBackup
NetBackup supports assigning multiple virtual IP addresses to a clustered master server. After a clustered master server installation or upgrade, use the bpclusterutil -addIP command to add multiple virtual IP addresses.
If your virtual name resolves into multiple IP addresses, you must add the associated IP addresses using the bpclusterutil -addIP command to make NetBackup work seamlessly.
For more details on the command, refer to the NetBackup Commands Reference Guide.
For more information about using IPv6 with NetBackup, refer to the NetBackup Administrator's Guide.
For supported versions of cluster technologies, see the NetBackup Cluster Compatibility Matrix.