Veritas NetBackup™ Clustered Master Server Administrator's Guide
- Introduction to NetBackup Master Server Clustering
- About NetBackup clustering
- NetBackup in a Windows Server Failover Clustering
- NetBackup in a Veritas Cluster Server on UNIX/Linux
- About preinstallation checklist for a NetBackup failover server installation on VCS on Unix\Linux
- NetBackup in a Veritas Cluster Server on Windows
- NetBackup in a Solaris Cluster
- NetBackup on HP Service Guard cluster
- NetBackup on PowerHA cluster for AIX
- Configuring NetBackup
- Operational notes
- Appendix A. NetBackup master server in a cluster using multiple interfaces
About NetBackup limitations with clustering solutions
NetBackup Enterprise Server clustering is supported on Windows as well as Linux platforms.
NetBackup Enterprise Server is supported with all cluster solutions
For limitations specific to NetBackup options, refer to the NetBackup Release Notes.
For limitations specific to Media Manager, refer to the NetBackup Administrator's Guides.