Veritas NetBackup™ Clustered Master Server Administrator's Guide
- Introduction to NetBackup Master Server Clustering
- About NetBackup clustering
- NetBackup in a Windows Server Failover Clustering
- NetBackup in a Veritas Cluster Server on UNIX/Linux
- About preinstallation checklist for a NetBackup failover server installation on VCS on Unix\Linux
- NetBackup in a Veritas Cluster Server on Windows
- NetBackup in a Solaris Cluster
- NetBackup on HP Service Guard cluster
- NetBackup on PowerHA cluster for AIX
- Configuring NetBackup
- Operational notes
- Appendix A. NetBackup master server in a cluster using multiple interfaces
About NetBackup in a Veritas Cluster Server on Windows
Veritas Cluster Server(VCS) is a high-availability solution for cluster configurations. With VCS you can monitor systems and application services, and restart services on a different system when hardware or software fails. For information about VCS, refer to the Veritas Cluster Server Administrator's Guide.
NetBackup can be configured in a cluster as a non-failover server and as a standalone media server with virtual storage units. Refer to the NetBackup in Highly Available Environments Administrator's Guide for more information.