Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
Veritas NetBackup™ Clustered Master Server Administrator's Guide
Last Published: 2018-02-16
Product(s): NetBackup (8.1.1)
- Introduction to NetBackup Master Server Clustering
- About NetBackup clustering
- NetBackup in a Windows Server Failover Clustering
- NetBackup in a Veritas Cluster Server on UNIX/Linux
- About preinstallation checklist for a NetBackup failover server installation on VCS on Unix\Linux
- NetBackup in a Veritas Cluster Server on Windows
- NetBackup in a Solaris Cluster
- NetBackup on HP Service Guard cluster
- NetBackup on PowerHA cluster for AIX
- Configuring NetBackup
- Operational notes
- Appendix A. NetBackup master server in a cluster using multiple interfaces
Enabling detailed monitoring in VCS Cluster Manager for the NetBackup server
This topic describes how to set the detail monitoring option for the NetBackup server from the VCS Cluster Manager.
To enable detailed monitoring in VCS Cluster Manager for the NetBackup server
- In Cluster Explorer, right-click the NetBackup service group, choose Offline, and select the node where you want to bring the service group offline.
- Click Yes.
- In the left pane, click the NetBackup resource.
- On the Properties tab, select the Monscript attribute from the list, and click Edit.
- Provide the full path to the NetBackup monitor script that you created.
- Click OK.
- Save your configuration.
- In the left pane, right-click the NetBackup service group, select Online, and select the node where you want to bring the service group online.
- Click Yes.