Veritas NetBackup™ Clustered Master Server Administrator's Guide
- Introduction to NetBackup Master Server Clustering
- About NetBackup clustering
- NetBackup in a Windows Server Failover Clustering
- NetBackup in a Veritas Cluster Server on UNIX/Linux
- About preinstallation checklist for a NetBackup failover server installation on VCS on Unix\Linux
- NetBackup in a Veritas Cluster Server on Windows
- NetBackup in a Solaris Cluster
- NetBackup on HP Service Guard cluster
- NetBackup on PowerHA cluster for AIX
- Configuring NetBackup
- Operational notes
- Appendix A. NetBackup master server in a cluster using multiple interfaces
About NetBackup on Solaris Cluster
NetBackup supports the HA Storage Plus option for Sun Clusters. Refer to the NetBackup Administrator's Guide, Volume I, for a detailed understanding of how NetBackup is installed and administered.
Refer to the documentation for Solaris Cluster for a detailed understanding of how Solaris Cluster works and how it is installed and administered.
NetBackup can be configured in a cluster as a non-failover server and as a standalone media server with virtual storage units. Refer to the NetBackup in Highly Available Environments Administrator's Guide for more information.