Veritas NetBackup™ Clustered Master Server Administrator's Guide
- Introduction to NetBackup Master Server Clustering
- About NetBackup clustering
- NetBackup in a Windows Server Failover Clustering
- NetBackup in a Veritas Cluster Server on UNIX/Linux
- About preinstallation checklist for a NetBackup failover server installation on VCS on Unix\Linux
- NetBackup in a Veritas Cluster Server on Windows
- NetBackup in a Solaris Cluster
- NetBackup on HP Service Guard cluster
- NetBackup on PowerHA cluster for AIX
- Configuring NetBackup
- Operational notes
- Appendix A. NetBackup master server in a cluster using multiple interfaces
About NetBackup on PowerHA cluster for AIX
This topic provides information on how to install and configure NetBackup Enterprise Server as a highly available application with PowerHA (earlier referenced as High Availability Cluster Multiprocessing (HACMP).
PowerHA is a high-availability solution for cluster configurations. With PowerHA you can monitor systems and application services, and restart services on a different system when hardware or software fails. Refer to the documentation for PowerHA for a detailed understanding of how PowerHA works and how it is installed and administered.
Refer to the NetBackup Administrator's Guide, Volume I, for a detailed understanding of how NetBackup is installed and administered.
NetBackup can be configured in a cluster as a non-failover server and as a standalone media server with virtual storage units. For more information, refer to the NetBackup in Highly Available Environments Administrator's Guide.