Veritas NetBackup™ for Enterprise Vault™ Agent Administrator's Guide
- Introduction to NetBackup Enterprise Vault
- About NetBackup Enterprise Vault agent installation requirements
- Configuration requirements for upgrading the Enterprise Vault agent
- About features provided by Enterprise Vault for a backup provider
- Performing backups of Enterprise Vault
- Performing restores of Enterprise Vault
- About restoring Enterprise Vault SQL databases
- Disaster recovery
- Enterprise Vault Agent support for Enterprise Vault
- Policy configuration for Enterprise Vault
- Notes about Enterprise Vault 10.0 backups
- About Enterprise Vault agent backups
- About Enterprise Vault agent restores
- Enterprise Vault agent functionality and support for Enterprise Vault
- About NetBackup status-related troubleshooting information
- Appendix A. NetBackup Enterprise Vault Migrator
- Restoring Enterprise Vault migrated data from NetBackup
- Troubleshooting the Enterprise Vault migrator
- About troubleshooting issues with the migrator
- About Log Collection
Verifying Enterprise Vault agent operating system compatibility
Verify that Enterprise Vault agent is supported on your operating system before you install the software. Check the NetBackup database agent compatibility list on the Veritas support site to determine the OS compatibility and also the versions of SQL that the Enterprise Vault Agent supports.
- Open the following URL from your Internet browser:
- Select the NetBackup under the support by product drop-down list.
- Select the appropriate version of Netbackup.
The webpage refreshes and shows a list of compatibility documents. You can refine your search to find a link to the appropriate document. (The compatibility list documents are in PDF format. You must have Adobe Acrobat Reader to view these documents.)
- In the list of documents, click on the following link:
Database and Application Agent Compatibility List - NetBackup (x.x).
For x.x, look for the most current release of NetBackup.