Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
Veritas NetBackup™ for Enterprise Vault™ Agent Administrator's Guide
Last Published: 2018-09-19
Product(s): NetBackup (8.2, 8.1.2, 8.1.1)
- Introduction to NetBackup Enterprise Vault
- About NetBackup Enterprise Vault agent installation requirements
- Configuration requirements for upgrading the Enterprise Vault agent
- About features provided by Enterprise Vault for a backup provider
- Performing backups of Enterprise Vault
- Performing restores of Enterprise Vault
- About restoring Enterprise Vault SQL databases
- Disaster recovery
- Enterprise Vault Agent support for Enterprise Vault
- Policy configuration for Enterprise Vault
- Notes about Enterprise Vault 10.0 backups
- About Enterprise Vault agent backups
- About Enterprise Vault agent restores
- Enterprise Vault agent functionality and support for Enterprise Vault
- About NetBackup status-related troubleshooting information
- Appendix A. NetBackup Enterprise Vault Migrator
- Restoring Enterprise Vault migrated data from NetBackup
- Troubleshooting the Enterprise Vault migrator
- About troubleshooting issues with the migrator
- About Log Collection
Recovering an FSA Reporting database
Use the following procedure to recover an FSA Reporting database in Enterprise Vault:
Before starting the recovery process, see the Recovery chapter, in the Enterprise Vault Administrator's Guide for Windows.
To recover an FSA Reporting database
- Start with the system that hosted the Enterprise Vault FSA Reporting database.
- Prepare this system for restore by installing the operating system and any other required applications.
- Install the SQL Server on this system if it is not installed on this system already.
- Install the NetBackup client on this system.
- Restore the Enterprise Vault FSA Reporting database.