Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
Veritas NetBackup™ for Enterprise Vault™ Agent Administrator's Guide
Last Published: 2018-09-19
Product(s): NetBackup (8.2, 8.1.2, 8.1.1)
- Introduction to NetBackup Enterprise Vault
- About NetBackup Enterprise Vault agent installation requirements
- Configuration requirements for upgrading the Enterprise Vault agent
- About features provided by Enterprise Vault for a backup provider
- Performing backups of Enterprise Vault
- Performing restores of Enterprise Vault
- About restoring Enterprise Vault SQL databases
- Disaster recovery
- Enterprise Vault Agent support for Enterprise Vault
- Policy configuration for Enterprise Vault
- Notes about Enterprise Vault 10.0 backups
- About Enterprise Vault agent backups
- About Enterprise Vault agent restores
- Enterprise Vault agent functionality and support for Enterprise Vault
- About NetBackup status-related troubleshooting information
- Appendix A. NetBackup Enterprise Vault Migrator
- Restoring Enterprise Vault migrated data from NetBackup
- Troubleshooting the Enterprise Vault migrator
- About troubleshooting issues with the migrator
- About Log Collection
Adding schedules to an Enterprise Vault policy
To add a schedule
- In the Policy dialog box, click the Schedules tab.
To access the Policy dialog box, double-click the required policy name under the Policies list in the NetBackup Administration Console.
- Click New.
- Specify a unique name for the schedule.
- Select the Type of backup.
- Specify the other properties for the schedule.
- Click the Start Window tab if you want to define the period of time during which the backup starts and ends.
- Click the Exclude Dates tab if you want to exclude specific dates from the schedule.
- Click OK.