Veritas NetBackup™ for Enterprise Vault™ Agent Administrator's Guide
- Introduction to NetBackup Enterprise Vault
- About NetBackup Enterprise Vault agent installation requirements
- Configuration requirements for upgrading the Enterprise Vault agent
- About features provided by Enterprise Vault for a backup provider
- Performing backups of Enterprise Vault
- Performing restores of Enterprise Vault
- About restoring Enterprise Vault SQL databases
- Disaster recovery
- Enterprise Vault Agent support for Enterprise Vault
- Policy configuration for Enterprise Vault
- Notes about Enterprise Vault 10.0 backups
- About Enterprise Vault agent backups
- About Enterprise Vault agent restores
- Enterprise Vault agent functionality and support for Enterprise Vault
- About NetBackup status-related troubleshooting information
- Appendix A. NetBackup Enterprise Vault Migrator
- Restoring Enterprise Vault migrated data from NetBackup
- Troubleshooting the Enterprise Vault migrator
- About troubleshooting issues with the migrator
- About Log Collection
About Enterprise Vault agent restores
Refer to the following points for information and tips about Enterprise Vault agent restores:
Do not restore PSN files while restoring a partition.
A restore (or an alternate restore) of multiple SQL objects in a single restore job is not supported.
To perform an alternate restore of Enterprise Vault SQL data, pick the SQL object from a single backup image. Do not mix the SQL object selection from one backup image with file system objects or other SQL objects from another backup image.
A restore gets slow when you attempt to restore a large number of files or a large amount of data. For better results, change the socket buffer size.