Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
Veritas NetBackup™ for Enterprise Vault™ Agent Administrator's Guide
Last Published: 2018-09-19
Product(s): NetBackup (8.2, 8.1.2, 8.1.1)
- Introduction to NetBackup Enterprise Vault
- About NetBackup Enterprise Vault agent installation requirements
- Configuration requirements for upgrading the Enterprise Vault agent
- About features provided by Enterprise Vault for a backup provider
- Performing backups of Enterprise Vault
- Performing restores of Enterprise Vault
- About restoring Enterprise Vault SQL databases
- Disaster recovery
- Enterprise Vault Agent support for Enterprise Vault
- Policy configuration for Enterprise Vault
- Notes about Enterprise Vault 10.0 backups
- About Enterprise Vault agent backups
- About Enterprise Vault agent restores
- Enterprise Vault agent functionality and support for Enterprise Vault
- About NetBackup status-related troubleshooting information
- Appendix A. NetBackup Enterprise Vault Migrator
- Restoring Enterprise Vault migrated data from NetBackup
- Troubleshooting the Enterprise Vault migrator
- About troubleshooting issues with the migrator
- About Log Collection
Setting the debug level
You can control the amount of information that is written to the debug logs by changing thedebug level. The higher the value, the more information is logged. For most operations, the default value of 0 is sufficient. However, technical support may ask you to change the value to a higher level while a problem is analyzed. The following procedure helps you to change the debug level.
To set the debug level
- Click Start > Programs > Veritas NetBackup > Backup, Archive, and Restore.
- Click File > NetBackup Client Properties.
- Click the Troubleshooting tab. By default, the Debug Levels settings are zero.
- From the General Debug Level drop-down list, set the debug level as required.
- Click OK to save your changes.