Veritas NetBackup™ for Enterprise Vault™ Agent Administrator's Guide
- Introduction to NetBackup Enterprise Vault
- About NetBackup Enterprise Vault agent installation requirements
- Configuration requirements for upgrading the Enterprise Vault agent
- About features provided by Enterprise Vault for a backup provider
- Performing backups of Enterprise Vault
- Performing restores of Enterprise Vault
- About restoring Enterprise Vault SQL databases
- Disaster recovery
- Enterprise Vault Agent support for Enterprise Vault
- Policy configuration for Enterprise Vault
- Notes about Enterprise Vault 10.0 backups
- About Enterprise Vault agent backups
- About Enterprise Vault agent restores
- Enterprise Vault agent functionality and support for Enterprise Vault
- About NetBackup status-related troubleshooting information
- Appendix A. NetBackup Enterprise Vault Migrator
- Restoring Enterprise Vault migrated data from NetBackup
- Troubleshooting the Enterprise Vault migrator
- About troubleshooting issues with the migrator
- About Log Collection
Testing the Enterprise Vault migrator configuration
After you have installed and registered the Enterprise Vault migrator, Veritas recommends that you test the configuration, especially if you manually registered the migrator. If you choose to not register the migrator, then you can skip this section.
This procedure helps you identify any issues in the registration of the new component. The following procedure steps you through this process.
To test the Enterprise Vault migrator configuration
- Determine if any Enterprise Vault partitions exist.
If previously configured partitions exist, proceed to Step 2.
If no Enterprise Vault partitions exist, first configure the partitions for migration. Then continue with Step 2.
- Open the Enterprise Vault Administration Console.
- Select a partition that has been configured for migration.
- Right-click on the partition and select Properties.
- Select the Advanced tab in the Vault Store Partition Properties dialog box and click the Test option.
If the test is successful, a dialog appears that states the Migrator Configuration Test was successful.