Veritas NetBackup™ for Enterprise Vault™ Agent Administrator's Guide
- Introduction to NetBackup Enterprise Vault
- About NetBackup Enterprise Vault agent installation requirements
- Configuration requirements for upgrading the Enterprise Vault agent
- About features provided by Enterprise Vault for a backup provider
- Performing backups of Enterprise Vault
- Performing restores of Enterprise Vault
- About restoring Enterprise Vault SQL databases
- Disaster recovery
- Enterprise Vault Agent support for Enterprise Vault
- Policy configuration for Enterprise Vault
- Notes about Enterprise Vault 10.0 backups
- About Enterprise Vault agent backups
- About Enterprise Vault agent restores
- Enterprise Vault agent functionality and support for Enterprise Vault
- About NetBackup status-related troubleshooting information
- Appendix A. NetBackup Enterprise Vault Migrator
- Restoring Enterprise Vault migrated data from NetBackup
- Troubleshooting the Enterprise Vault migrator
- About troubleshooting issues with the migrator
- About Log Collection
NetBackup status code 39
Message: client name mismatch
You must configure NetBackup Enterprise Vault Agent to protect the Enterprise Vault databases that are hosted by a WSFC clustered Microsoft SQL Server. You need to configure the host name. Add the name of the Virtual SQL server as the client name for each server node.
To add virtual SQL server name for each cluster node
- Select Start > Veritas NetBackup > Backup, Archive, and Restore.
- From the File menu, select NetBackup Properties. The NetBackup Client Properties dialog box is displayed.
- Enter the Virtual SQL server name as the client name in the Client name text box.
- A warning is displayed, click OK.
- Click OK to exit the NetBackup Client Properties dialog box.
After you add the virtual SQL server name for each cluster node, configure the cluster nodes and the virtual SQL server for Enterprise Vault.
To configure cluster nodes and virtual SQL server for Enterprise Vault
- On the NetBackup Administration Console, expand Host Properties.
- From the Actions menu, select Configure Client.
- Browse and select the required computer and click OK.
- Click OK to exit the Choose Client dialog box.
- From the Host Properties list, select Clients. The available clients are displayed.
- Right-click the required client and select Properties. The Client Properties dialog box is displayed.
For each node and cluster, configure the log on account to be the Enterprise Vault Admin user.