Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
Veritas InfoScale 7.3.1 Installation and Upgrade Guide - Windows
Last Published: 2019-04-18
Product(s): InfoScale & Storage Foundation (7.3.1)
- Preinstallation and planning
- Installing the Veritas InfoScale products
- Upgrading to InfoScale products
- Preparing the systems for an upgrade
- Performing the product upgrade
- Upgrading SFW or SFW Basic in a non-clustered environment
- Upgrading SFW or SFW Basic in a Windows Server Failover Cluster environment
- Upgrading SFW HA
- Performing the post upgrade tasks
- Administering the InfoScale product installation
- Uninstalling the InfoScale products
- Performing application upgrades in an InfoScale environment
- Upgrading Microsoft SQL Server
- Upgrading Oracle
- Configuring the Oracle database and listener to use the virtual IP address
- Upgrading application service packs in an InfoScale environment
- Appendix A. Services and ports
- Appendix B. Migrating from a third-party multi-pathing solution to DMP
Installing the client components
To install the client components
- Open the following link in a browser to download the client components.
- Provide your contact information in the appropriate fields, and click SUBMIT.
- Click Download Now corresponding to the client components you wish to install on your local system or a cluster node.
Client components cannot be installed on server core systems.
- Double-click a downloaded file to launch the installer, and follow the instructions to complete the installation.