Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
Veritas InfoScale 7.3.1 Installation and Upgrade Guide - Windows
Last Published: 2019-04-18
Product(s): InfoScale & Storage Foundation (7.3.1)
- Preinstallation and planning
- Installing the Veritas InfoScale products
- Upgrading to InfoScale products
- Preparing the systems for an upgrade
- Performing the product upgrade
- Upgrading SFW or SFW Basic in a non-clustered environment
- Upgrading SFW or SFW Basic in a Windows Server Failover Cluster environment
- Upgrading SFW HA
- Performing the post upgrade tasks
- Administering the InfoScale product installation
- Uninstalling the InfoScale products
- Performing application upgrades in an InfoScale environment
- Upgrading Microsoft SQL Server
- Upgrading Oracle
- Configuring the Oracle database and listener to use the virtual IP address
- Upgrading application service packs in an InfoScale environment
- Appendix A. Services and ports
- Appendix B. Migrating from a third-party multi-pathing solution to DMP
Setting the dispatchers parameter in SPFILE
Use the following steps to set the dispatchers parameter in SPFILE.
To set the dispatchers parameter in SPFILE
- Convert the SPFILE to PFILE.
- Modify the PFILE.
- Convert the PFILE to SPFILE.
- Save the SPFILE to the original location on the shared disk.
Refer to the Oracle documentation for specific information on converting a PFILE or an SPFILE.