Veritas InfoScale 7.3.1 Installation and Upgrade Guide - Windows
- Preinstallation and planning
- Installing the Veritas InfoScale products
- Upgrading to InfoScale products
- Preparing the systems for an upgrade
- Performing the product upgrade
- Upgrading SFW or SFW Basic in a non-clustered environment
- Upgrading SFW or SFW Basic in a Windows Server Failover Cluster environment
- Upgrading SFW HA
- Performing the post upgrade tasks
- Administering the InfoScale product installation
- Uninstalling the InfoScale products
- Performing application upgrades in an InfoScale environment
- Upgrading Microsoft SQL Server
- Upgrading Oracle
- Configuring the Oracle database and listener to use the virtual IP address
- Upgrading application service packs in an InfoScale environment
- Appendix A. Services and ports
- Appendix B. Migrating from a third-party multi-pathing solution to DMP
Uninstalling HDLM in a non-clustered environment
To uninstall HDLM in a non-clustered environment, perform the following steps. Refer to HDLM documentation for details:
- Log on to Windows as a member of the Administrators group.
- Stop all the processes and services that use the HDLM management-target paths.
Stop any processes or application services, such as a DBMS, that are using the HDLM management-target paths.
- If the host and the storage subsystem are connected via multiple paths, reconfigure it so that only one path connects the host to the storage subsystem.
After uninstalling HDLM, if you start the host in a multi-path configuration, the disk contents might become corrupted.
- Start the uninstallation procedure.
- When uninstallation finishes, a dialog box appears prompting you to restart the host.
Click OK to restart the host.
- Now, install the Dynamic Multi-Pathing (DMP) .